Saturday, June 30, 2007

Demystifying Paris Hilton


Paris Hilton! Is she a master of deception, or an honest blonde that screws up just like any other human and ends up in the news? If she probably belches its news, its fashionable, and it makes her money, if I belch its lack of manners and I am roasted. The world is not fair read on.

She is rich, and got famous and had phenomenon ratings from getting a sex tape on the web. Her work ethic/day job intrigues me given she has a vague job description. If I tried myself, doing a lot of the nearly nothing that she does without even putting 100% to it, I am sure I would die a poor broke miserable old man. Yet when Paris does it, she makes more money and world headlines faster than the Middle East.

How can you explain this, I am in Kenya and still it baffles me, the fascination the press and people have for her. It’s unexplainable that the whole of the state of California comes to stand still when she gets in and out of jail. Heck! she even overshadowed Wimbledon.

The one thing I am discerning about rich famous people, especially actresses is how when they need ratings and headlines, they prey and play on the emotions of a watching world. Such, has a devastating effect that even when a film director or producer had trashed an actor he is hired back. All this because, at the time this actor or actress or a Paris is raising hell, her marketability to a confused showbiz crazy world peaks. Her crazy antics rake in millions of dollars to any producer. The motto at the time is “who cares about morals after all there is always money to be made from a sex saga or drunken orgy saga.” Morals thrown out of the window, lets make money first they say.

Here is how, when Paris publishes her jail journal and it’s released to the public, it’s going to sell like hot cakes. It will make millions, at the same time she might appears on TV shows acting all emotional and remorseful while she makes money from TV appearances. Then Paris narrates how she found the Bible inspiring and how she is choosing the right path to follow. Then after some few days later she screws up. I hope not. This preys on peoples emotions like crazy. It happened to me. I watched her, for half an hour talk to Larry King then it struck me. Oh no I have been unknowingly infected by the Paris Hilton bug. How did that happen, the media?

Who will ever know, if her crying shot of her in the police car was faked for the cameras or genuine. Time and time again in every field even politics emotions have been used to manipulate people. If I cry or show some emotions people might vote for me. They are called sympathy votes. Woe onto you, if it backfires and people realize you were faking it. Your downfall will be harder and painful than that of a sumo wrestlers wrestling in concrete falls. That is the precaution Miss Paris Hilton should take. But for the time being, she should try as much as possible to reap and soak from the intriguing after jail time windfall.

The media like Paparazzi, created to some extent the Paris Hilton fascination and when she picked on it, she did her best and ameliorated the fascination. Like a cunning business woman she turned the Paris Hilton people’s fascination to a profitable venture, a cash cow. She might be blonde but definitely not stupid. Through her emotions and sex tape buzz, she made money doing nearly nothing wow! She is either a scheming genius or one lucky 21st century blonde bombshell. If she eats something bad and her stomach has gas it will make news and even money. You ask me, but that’s not fair, sure its not and that’s the reason why you and I are not famous and rich. We are scribes and we earn from it.

By now if you are a Paris Hilton fanatic I know what you are thinking. “This is one jealous disgruntled, nasty annoyed writer who wishes he had money like Miss Hilton.” News flash I am not, I am just exploring the possible mystery behind the Paris Hilton world fascination juggernaut. All in all as she said in her interviews, I hope she becomes a good role model, and truly finds God through Christ. It’s the best thing she can ever do to herself.

Either way Paris Hilton type behavior is hard to figure, if genuine or faked. Surely you didn’t expect me to figure it, did you? Shock on you I am a writer not a psychotherapist or psychiatrist.

Go Miss Hilton go. And please don’t violate your parole; it could land you in jail and in world headline news again, at the expense of world calamities news like Darfur while you rake in more money from your now in demand new prison journals.

Thank you for reading my article though. I hope I didn’t prey on your emotions like Miss Paris. If I did, well I need the money badly than Miss Hilton. Writing is my day job and I am not kidding. Good times.

No comments: